- Work with external software developers in Korea to bring Google integrations to market that drive significant business and user value.
- Work with partners one-on-one in an engineering capacity in order to help them launch new features in their software.
- Produce requirements and design documents with partners that represent industry-leading applications having meaningful Google integrations.
- Take regular, engineering-focused meetings with partners to help them complete the integration.
- Bring feedback to other engineering, product, marketing, business development, and UX teams at Google.
핵심 직무 역량
* Minimum qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of relevant work experience, including experience working directly with partners.
- 3 years of hands-on programming experience either in C/C++, Java or C#.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
* Preferred qualifications:
- 6 years of relevant work experience, including experience blogging and writing technical articles with an existing follower base, as well as experience working directly with press and bloggers.
- Experience presenting to large technical audiences.
- Considerable success as a software developer, architect, technology advocates, CTO, or consultant working with web or mobile technologies.
- Strong command of web application or mobile application development landscapes.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
대학교졸업 (4년) 졸업