주요 업무 내용
· Draft, review, negotiate and interpret a wide variety of commercial agreements
· Provide timely and thoughtful legal advice on issues such as contract, rights, regulatory issues, and evaluate potential risks and propose practical and responsive solutions
· Assist internal investment team with reviewing and evaluating transactions with mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and/or fund agreements, and assist with reviewing and drafting acquisition/definitive agreements.
· US qualified attorney
· JD from an US’ accredited law school
· Bilingual in English/Korean
· At least 3 years of work experience in large law firms or corporations
· Excellent level of speaking and drafting both in English and Korean (with the level of drafting the documents in Korean)
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
· Preferably with the work experience in IT business and relevant laws/regulations.