주요 업무 내용
Accounting Controller / 부장급 채용(FP&A 포지션과는 별개입니다.)
: AP, AR, GL(대리/과장)을 팀원으로 둠. 한국 법인 담당. Peer로 FP&A 매니저가 있습니다.
• Leads, plans, directs and controls accounting function which is responsible for all areas relating to
financial reporting in line with statutory requirement.
• Support to the organization, which is provided through active participation and leadership in ongoing
Accounting Systems, process improvement and governance & controls procedures
• Plan and participate year-end audit preparation, tax filing and assist on budget, forecast activities
and ad-hoc projects.
CONTEXT AND SCOPE:
• Ensure proper and timely financial records in compliance with statutory, tax and internal
• Ensure proper internal control and governance.
• Effective communication with external and internal stakeholders.
• Strong leadership and supervisory capabilities.
1. Maintains the books of accounts and treasury function of Mars Wrigley Confectionary, Korea
• Perform accounting services for Korea market including but not limited to period end closing, fixed
assets management, cash flow forecast, intercompany reconciliation, tax management, etc.
• Provide timely and accurate financial statements for management review, and file all required
financial and compliance reporting.
• Ensure all transactions are properly recorded in compliance with Mars Financial Manual, US and
• Lead in statutory audit, tax computation filing and company secretarial matters.
• Lead, coach and supervise accountants in General Ledger, Account Payable, Account Receivable,
Fixed Asset, Treasury and Tax fields.
• Provide monthly closing information and analysis of PnL, cash flow, operating costs…etc to various
• Close liaison with external parties, including government, auditors and banks etc.
• Manage treasury functions including cashflow forecast, payment estimation and coordination and
liaise with global tax and treasury team on financing arrangement for both entities
2. Local Taxation and statutory requirement
• Ensure VAT, withholding and Corporate Income Tax filings are performed in a timely and accurate
manner in line with local tax regulations. Communicate with tax authorities when required.
• Review and Amend the Articles of Incorporation in compliance with the latest released local
• Update company registry for the company name, shareholders and directors change.
• Annually prepare Board of Directors minutes for the dividend distribution, reports and financial
statement consented, intercompany loan renewal, custom duty guarantees, bank signers change
…etc in line with local law and internal approval process.
• Liaise with legal representation on corporate issues and support in legal contracts review as
3. Accounting Systems, Policy & Procedures, and Governance & Control
• Work with Mars IS and / external service provider to provide business process support and
coordination for global financial systems maintenance and upgrade (SAP, Helios, Concur, Golden
Bear etc.). Ensure smooth transition of system integration for MWC.
• Ensure compliance of financial policies and accounting procedures to be in line with US and local
GAAP, ICE (Internal Control Excellence) and internal financial guidelines.
• Provide business process support and coordination for global financial systems (Including SAP,
Helios, Blackline, Concur, Blueprint etc.) to meet with corporate governance requirement
• Recommends continuous process improvements.
4. Building Effective Team
• Ensure high level of engagement within team via coaching, communication and support when
• Provide guidance and assign team members to own specific projects and promote sharing of
knowledge within team.
• Encourage team to initiate value added ideas to the organization.
• Support cross function projects and activities.
• Reports to S&F Director(Hong Kong)
• 3 Direct Reports(Seoul)
University degree or above in Finance and Accounting
• Professional Qualification & Work Experiences
CPA / CA or similar membership of recognized accounting body
At least 7 years relevant experience (총경력은 10년 이상)
- 팀장 경력 / 팀원 management 경력 필수
Business integration experience preferred
Knowledge of Korean tax law, business law, local and US GAAP
Strong analytical, problem solving, learning capability and interpersonal skills
Commitment to lifelong learning
Comfort around higher management
Integrity & Trust
- Gangnamgu Office Station, Seoul