주요 업무 내용
• Develop mass volume ATE test solutions on state-of-the-art Mixed Signal and RF test platforms. Preferable to mmWave (5G, Wi-Gig, ADAS).
• Design and debug ATE hardware and test codes
• Act as a technical program manager between a customer and production to fulfill internal/external customer needs
• Transfer the robust test solution to our internal Product Test Engineering group.
• Statistical analysis of test data for every iteration of prototypes until mass production.
• BS/MS in Electrical/Computer Engineering
• Min. 3 years of experience in design and development of automated test solutions
• Experience developing automated test systems in Python, C, C++
• Knowledge of RF/Microwave test fundamentals
• Expertise in testing SOC, RF/mmWave, radar, antenna, etc.
• Strong teamwork and communication skills required
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Strong communications skills and ability to work seamlessly in fast paced engineering teams
• Experience with RF/Microwave measurements using Power Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generator, Vector Network Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Power meters
• Willingness to learn new skills and measurement methods