주요 업무 내용
Please see the attached “JD_Senior PSP Assistant (Face-to-Face)” for the responsibilities, qualifications & competencies of the vacant positions.
- Assist to plan and implement the annual income and budget for the F2F in-house program.
- Monitor to ensure that the income targets are being met and the budget is being implemented according to plan.
- Report the performance of the in-house on a monthly and quarterly basis and analyze areas of discrepancy between actual and forecasted results.
- Assist in the recruitment of in-house fundraisers in which duties include advertising job postings on various media, interviewing shortlisted candidates, and selecting qualified fundraisers.
- Assist to develop and prepare training content on the topics of fundraising, UNHCR operations, and other as necessary.
- Assist to conduct effective trainings and motivational programs for fundraisers on a regular basis in order to retain fundraisers who are highly motivated and well-trained.
- Prepare any logistics involved in trainings, road trips, and events, including accommodation booking and organizing transportation.
- Assist to develop, manage and deliver equipment and supplies necessary for F2F campaigns; and update information regularly.
- Assist to monitor and analyze fundraiser performance to ensure quality and efficient results and give appropriate feedback, including rewards, performance warnings, and early dismissals.
- Communicate and cooperate closely with the other F2F Assistants to coordinate locations, develop strategies, and analyze results.
- Report to the PSP Associate on the progress of the in-house program regularly.
- Perform other duties as required.