주요 업무 내용
- Build and maintain strong networking and C-suite engagement with key players & Sales personas across broad base of client targets. Esp.the highest commitment to sales force penetration and retention.
- Has a deep understanding of customer business around (pricing, assortment, distribution and execution) solution focus and can discuss issues from multiple angles.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the CPG and Retail industry, understanding how trade and business needs are changing and how Nielsen solutions can help solve client business issues by full understanding of Nielsen portfolio and interconnectedness of different solutions.
- Responsible for developing case studies & client testimonials. Present at client/ Retailer events , external industry events
- Strong sales leadership including: prospecting, building a pipeline, moving opportunities through the sales cycle; proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers , Owns the business plan: financial target/proposal submission/revenue on hand/pipeline.
- Works continuously with various internal counterparts such as commercial leaders, PL, other Growth SEff leaders.
- 8+ years of experience in CPG Sales, Trade Marketing, Retailer - Key Account, Merchandising.
- Knowledge in sales processes and account planning/execution in CPG companies.
- Sales planning/trade marketing experience in global company preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and Digital knowledge(Cloud, MS , Sales force)
- Excellent business English (+ local language), both verbal and written
- Proven sales acumen and result-driven by self-motivation
- Excellent at consultative selling (problem solving skills, solution oriented and good analytical skill)
- Very good client-facing and communication/presentation skills
- Relentless curiosity to learn from & share with internal peers from Growth markets and beyond
- Confidence & credibility to talk to a wide range of decision influencers– truly passionate relationship developer
- Strong Collaboration and Networking skills