주요 업무 내용
* EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Partner Service Delivery (PSD) is a global organisation and part of the “Global Channels & General Business” group that manages SAP’s Partner Ecosystem, including Channel Resellers (VAR’s), Service partners (SI’s), ISV’s and OEM partners.
- With teams across 5 regional centres, PSD builds and delivers a range of business performance services for SAP partners. With 8,000+ partners in the SAP PartnerEdge program, each one benefitting from a personal contact – the Partner Services Advisor (PSA) - in PSD to coordinate a wide range of services.
- PSD is at the forefront of the development of SAP’s partner ecosystem across the globe.
- For our regional PSD organization that that supports the Asia-Pacific-Japan (APJ) and the Greater China (GCN) region, we are seeking for a Partner Services Advisor to support the Partner Ecosystem in Korea.
- The Partner Services Advisor will be assigned with a number of SAP partners from SAP Korea (mainly VAR’s, i.e. license resellers), build personal relationships with key partner contacts and provide business services to grow their business performance.
- The PSA will orchestrate a range of services and support the entire partner lifecycle.
- In that role, he/she will collaborate extensively with Partner Business Managers, Partner Marketing and other key stakeholders from SAP Korea.
- The PSA in Korea will act as a team-member of the regional PSD team in China.
- The role requires strong communication and influencing skills, operational efficiency, business acumen and multi-tasking capabilities.
* Education And Qualifications/ Skills And Competencies
- Fluent Korean and English.
- University Degree/ Business/IT preferable
- A pro-active and result-oriented team-player with strong communication skills, passionate about his/her work
- Ability/openness to work well in a multicultural and multinational environment
- Able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, and proven experience in effective handling of high volume of tasks in short timeframes
- Creative thinking, willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Proven track record of positive communication with stakeholders;
- Develops an understanding of the partner’s business priorities, capabilities, needs & key resources and leverages this to drive the PSD Service Portfolio, so partners’ business can be quickly developed.
- Increases partners business performance through the orchestration and delivery of value-added services
- Increase partners capabilities and productivity, by providing programs, strategic initiatives and role based (i.e. sales, pre-sales, solution) enablement assets
- Manages new recruited Partner on-boarding process to accelerate partner’s operational readiness, program compliance and time to market (First Deal). Including quarterly reviewing and reporting.
- Maintain an ongoing dialogue with partners regarding the administration and ongoing implementation of strategic partner programs
- Manage the “PCoE Program”: coordinate and deliver relevant services to ensure the End-to-End enablement and certification of selected VAR’s Maintenance support operations.
- Business Development: contribute to PSD’s Service Portfolio by initiating partner services that are most relevant for SAP Korea’s ecosystem.
- When necessary, coordination and delivery of remote enablement sessions and workshops on technical topics relevant for the partner: SAP Product & Solutions, Sales & Marketing tools and assets
* Work Experience
: 3 – 5 years of professional experience in either of the following streams:
- Operations/ Business Analyst in reputed IT Software Company
- Program Management with Partner Helpdesk responsibilities
- Experience working in a matrix organized corporation an advantage
- Partner- / Customer Management
- Shared Services business models
- 상단의 주요 업무 내용을 참고 부탁드립니다.