주요 업무 내용
We support clients at every stage of their capital projects:
• During planning, we help clients to develop a project concept that delivers the greatest value at the lowest risk, using design tools to drive project value and applying a modular approach to reduce capital expenditure.
• In contracting and procurement, we help clients define a contracting model, select contractors, and establish appropriate price structures, contract terms, and incentives.
• During project execution, construction, drilling, commissioning, and ramp-up, we help and boost project management through schedule optimization, contractor management, and lean execution—including waste and performance loss elimination—at the yard, on-site, and offshore.
• To enhance project governance, we help clients define an operating model covering all dimensions of capital expenditure—from technical processes to mind-sets and behaviors—and manage small projects as rigorously as large ones in order to capture savings of 20 to 30 percent.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering field; MBA is preferred
• 6+ years’ experience in industry or consulting environment
• Industry expertise in Metals, Mining, Oil & Gas, or Energy sectors
• Demonstrated career trajectory and outstanding professional achievement and impact
• Proficiency in industrial engineering, construction management, contractor management, design optimization, procurement and commissioning
• Proven track record and expertise delivering large CapEx projects (>$100MM) across the entire project life cycle
• Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
• Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively in English and Korean