주요 업무 내용
- Modem Protocol Test Engineer
As a member of QCT's Modem Test group, candidate will be responsible for verifying Modem software's protocols/features, characterizing system performance, Stability and Power Consumption testing in Qualcomm chipsets. Exposure to one or more of following radio access technologies LTE, WCDMA, CDMA2000, 1xEV-DO (Rev 0/A/B), GSM/GPRS is desirable. Job responsibilities include system level feature testing, developing/executing test strategies and test plans, field log analysis, troubleshooting/analyzing problems, optimizing system performance, improving the stability of the product, optimizing power consumption and supporting customers with product commercialization. Candidates can expect to be responsible for testing and verifying physical layer and network protocol requirements for modem ASIC products supporting LTE/5G specifications. Candidate will work closely with customers to perform test and resolve issues. Will conduct engineering tests and detailed in depth analysis of failures and experimental testing to improving the quality of QC's ASIC products. Candidate will be working with a multi-discipline team (Software Development, System Design, Customer Support, ASIC Design, RF Circuits and Hardware Design, etc.) to integrate , test and commercialize QCT products. Successful candidate must have strong communication skills, must be an effective team player, and be able to work independently.
- BS in EE or CS is required, and MS is preferred.
- Solid understanding of digital communications systems, RF propagation, CDMA, OFDM, telecommunications concepts.
- Understanding of Physical layer, MAC procedures and Radio Resource Control protocol specifications in LTE air interface standards.
- In depth understanding of wire line and wireless data protocol stacks including RLP, PPP, IP, TCP, IPV6, MIPV6, etc.