주요 업무 내용
The ideal candidate will need to be agile in their approach and able to deal successfully with contacts at all levels while discussing the Global Selling on Amazon value proposition. Specifically, this person will be responsible not only for identifying, marketing to, and managing a pipeline of prospective S. Korean merchants, but also supporting high value projects to help expand our global outreach. Additional projects include working closely with other Amazon product teams, category managers, and all other internal stakeholders in order to provide support in scaling our Global Selling outreach and bringing unique selection to all Amazon platforms.
Core responsibilities for this role include:
· Identify, qualify, market and cultivate Seller’s commitment to the Selling on Amazon program. · Analyze customer data and make recommendations to the Amazon Global Selling business. Execute successfully on the marketing plan recommended.
· Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of the sellers. Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
· Serve as an informational liaison to Amazon’s legal team during contract negotiations with prospective customers.
· Prospect business leads and distribute these leads to Amazon’s global marketplaces to assist the Global Selling business in achieving its quarterly quota targets for both the quantity and quality of local country sellers recruited.
· Develop a thorough understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings and international markets.
· Prioritize and complete additional projects while continuing to market the Amazon Global Selling business to prospective new Sellers such as mentorship, competitive analysis and marketplace analysis.
· Prepare and deliver business reviews of the S. Korean business regarding its progress in expanding the applicable marketing network and the overall state of health for the respective territory.
· Meet or exceed marketing targets and operational metrics
· Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically.
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the Global Selling service to S. Korea Sellers.
· Engage with Sellers to understand their needs and gauge fit with the Amazon Services product set.
· Develop a clear understanding of the Selling on Amazon products along with the features and functionalities.
· Support internal partners in driving change, removing roadblocks and increasing participation by local Sellers with respect to the Amazon Global Selling business.
· 5+ years of successful sales experience, preferably in the eCommerce, retail technology, or consumables industries
· Demonstrated success in exceeding marketing and business development targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Highly analytical with the ability to manipulate data
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment and deal with ambiguity
· Relationship management and communication skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Korean and English