주요 업무 내용
마즈의 Mars 제품의 여러브랜드를 제휴몰(쿠팡, 11번가, 롯데닷컴, 이베이 등등) 에 있는 담당MD와 커뮤니케이션을 통해 자사제품을 온라인사이트에 입점해서 판매까지의 일련의 과정을 담당하는 업무입니다.
즉 제품기획 / 입점 상담 / 프로모션(할인율? 또 어떤 제품을 묶어 판매할지? 등등) 상품운영 / 매출관리 등을 담당합니다.
(보통 11번가, 이베이, 쿠팡 이런 온라인 사이트의 카테고리MD 또는 제조사(피앤지, 로투스 코리아 등)의 온라인사이트MD가 적합합니다.)
This role is responsible for achieving profitable sales growth through creating and executing business plans for a core customer which contributes consistently to the unit’s NSV and/or has potential for significant future growth. This role is accountable for maximizing customer and category performance whilst delivering efficient trade revenue optimization. With full P&L responsibility this role is accountable for developing and maintaining strong and influential relationships with key customers and collaborating internally with key stakeholders to deliver first class insights and solutions which help devise and execute mutually beneficial joint business plans and deliver sustainable growth.
• Lead the development and execution of the customers short and long term strategies which optimizes profitability and sales revenue and achieves company, category and customer objectives.
• Develops an understanding of the customer’s environment e.g. external trends, competitors and customers current and future needs which is leveraged to build shopper centric customer plans which drive mutual growth.
• Develops accurate and timely forecasts using a variety of inputs from both consumption and shipment perspective, adopting a continuous improvement mind-set.
• Lead the development and execution of customer specific solutions e.g. assortment, merchandising, pricing and promotion which achieve customer, category and business objectives.
• Drive the customer agenda and develops strong and influential relationships with key customers focused on delivering shopper, channel and category centric solutions which accelerate customer engagement.
• Leverage insights to influence customers to implement solutions and identify new opportunities that will deliver results that are beneficial for both customer, category and business. Evaluates and monitors customer initiatives to drive continuous improvement, efficiency and effectiveness for both customer and company.
• Collaborate with Customer Marketing develop compelling shopper marketing plans which support the achievement of our business objectives.
• Manage new product (Especially D-Commerce exclusive products) launches with timely and effective execution to maximize customer impact in the marketplace.
• Oversee all significant customer daily activities to ensure consistent operational execution and follow through on plans.
• Manage customer and D-Commerce vendors P&L and trade investment that complies with internal and external requirements.
• Maintain close collaboration with the Trade Marketing Team, Brand Marketing team and Digital marketing manager other key strategic stakeholders to ensure the account develops innovated channel approach and full implementation of marketing and product development plans in line with the customer strategy.
• Reports to D-commerce Head (Seoul)
4-year Degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent)
• Professional Qualification & Work Experiences
5~9 years’ experience in Sales
3+ years’ experience in E-commerce Key Account Management(In-house) including Vendor Management OR E-retail Category Manager(On-line Channel e.g. E-bay, 11st)
Experience in partnering with Category and using and deploying the fundamentals of Category Leadership, drive category growth and achieve category captaincy.
Experience in developing and managing a budget and trade revenue optimization and delivering in budget and ROI.
Proficiency in written and verbal English
Strong Sales experience that includes selling, negotiating and leveraging insights to deliver tailored customer plans, achieving company and customer objectives and advancing category leadership.
Previous customer experience and proven ability to deliver successful solutions that cover product, placement, promotion and/ or pricing; with an excellent track record of meeting/ exceeding sales objectives.
Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to develop long term, effective and influential business relationships with key decision makers which drive mutual growth.
Ability to assess needs, propose mutually beneficial solutions, overcome objections, demonstrate resilience and manage conflict with a positive & confident mind-set and close sale to maximize mutual value.
Drive for results