주요 업무 내용
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over 2 billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. The Small & Medium Business (SMB) team connects every small business in the world with their partners on Facebook, and then help them grow through solutions like Facebook Pages and Advertising. We succeed when we help our partners grow their business.
Ideal candidates will have strong experience in marketing to small & medium businesses, developing partner channels, and using data to solve problems, and also will be highly proactive, have the ability to identify innovative ways to solve problems, and be passionate about delivering a quality experience to our advertisers and partners. Success in this position requires a passion for digital advertising, working with partners, entrepreneurial skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment.
This position is based in our Singapore office and will support the Korea market.
- Partner with agencies and other third parties to scale advertiser growth and service
- Work directly with agencies to improve performance of Facebook Pages and ad campaigns
- Consult and coach agencies to achieve greater results on Facebook
- Develop acquisition strategy to drive scalable and sustainable advertiser growth
- Develop effective and efficient acquisition programs and operation solutions to support Facebook’s continued growth
- Collaborate with partners throughout the development process to ensure program success
- Become an expert in Facebook’s solutions for businesses and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Work cross-functionally within sales and other Facebook organizations to drive revenue, growth and to increase customer satisfaction
- Monitor progress against goals and respond to changes in the market
- Fluency & excellent communication skills in Korean and English
- 7+ years of sales/marketing or business development/ internet product management experience
- Online media sales, agency, or advertising sales experience is strongly preferred
- Highly motivated and entrepreneurial
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment and execute in a timely fashion
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong in analytical and strategic planning
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and focus on driving growth
- Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships inside and outside of Facebook
- Deep understanding to the SMB landscape and online marketing industry of Korea