주요 업무 내용
이커머스 팀을 이끌어갈 팀장 채용 (한국직급 : 이사)
- 이커머스 팀 운영/관리
- 디지털 마케팅 기획
- 대행사 관리 (실무는 직원이 함)
- People management 가 주 업무
• Develop, implement and manage the short & long term D-Commerce strategy for Korea, including defining growth levers, must win battles and key market/retailer priorities.
• Lead, engage, and develop the team to deliver the Annual Operating Plan and shaping future targets/ plans for D-commerce, accelerating profitable growth & market share to achieve company, category & customer objectives. Represent the channel in S&OP+ discussions.
• Develop strong and influential customer relationships focused on delivering shopper, channel and category centric solutions which accelerate customer engagement.
• Step change digital capabilities and knowledge across the organization, operating as a change leader and building strong connections and aligned “test & learn” agenda across the Mars Wrigley Chocolate and Pet Nutrition digital commerce community to contribute to and leverage best in class digital capabilities and identify opportunities to mutualize resources & capabilities across the segment & company.
• In partnership with Global Digital Commerce team & CMI, build digital analytics capability to optimize reach, traffic & conversion and understand bottom line impact of investments by developing best practices to interpret customer, Mars (CRM) and 3rd party data (e.g. Profiterio, AMG, own market CRM, etc.).
• Influence & engage internal stakeholders to build a deep understanding of digital commerce opportunities and inspire all functions to deliver the MWC digital commerce roadmap and accelerate digital maturity.
• Recruit, develop & retain a high performing, capable and engaged team and a strong talent pipeline and culture that highlights the benefits of personal career development and a pool of best-in-class digital expertise.
4-year Degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent)
• Professional Qualification & Work Experiences
- At least 10+ years of working experiences in Sales
- +3 years of E-commerce experience is a must
- FMCG industry preferred
- Vendor managemen t, Key Account management experience
- Significant and diverse sales, digital and customer experience and a demonstrated ability to develop strong and impactful customer relationships and influence customers of all sizes.
- Strong track record of developing and executing visions and strategies with the ability to inspire and led a team/matrix organization to deliver business results consistently.
- Experience with e-commerce and B2B/B2C environments with a proven track record of growing these channels and an excellent understanding of retailers’ business models and how technology enables marketing and sales.
- Strong digital marketing expertise and experience of developing on line marketing strategies.
- Has the ability to navigate complex situations and challenge the status quo with a can do and attitude.
- Gangnam-gu, Seoul