주요 업무 내용
- Strategy Development:
Collaborate with stakeholders across the company (engineering, marketing, finance, legal) in development of business and strategy, translate business and product(game) strategy into a partner strategy, and identify partnerships that can grow our business including how we can accelerate our product roadmap through inorganic.
- Deal Execution:
Monitor deal performance and track efficacy relative to expectations post-close. Maintain ongoing relationship with partners to ensure compliance and commitments are fulfilled.
- External Partnerships:
Maintain a network of relationships across the industry with partners, potential partners, competitors, investors, thought leaders, etc. Leverage relationships in opportunity identification and transaction execution.
- Transaction Execution:
Identify, evaluate, and prioritize specific inorganic opportunities in support of the broader partner strategy including developing the business case for a partnership(strategic rationales and economics), creatively structuring deal terms, and developing a negotiation strategy and leading negotiations. Communicate with all stakeholders at all stages of the deal process to secure buy-in and approvals. Drive deals to closure while maintaining a willingness to walk away from deals which did not meet business objectives or introduced an unacceptable risk.
- Industry Expertise:
Be an expert in industry trends(gaming) including competitive and market dynamics, product and technology trends, and start-ups.
- Relevant business strategy and partnership expertise with deep analytical and business modeling skills.
- Passion for game(PC/Console), e-Sports, and creating great customer experiences.
- Deep understanding of the competitive landscape in gaming contents and platforms.(PC/Console/e-Sports media)
- Leading cross-disciplinary virtual teams and driving key business development initiatives from creation to implementation in partnership with senior PUBG Corp. executives.
- Ability to lead, influence and drive results in a complex technical and business environment.
- Ability to communicate and influence all levels from senior executives on down and all functions.(such as engineering, marketing, sales, services, finance and legal)
- Key interpersonal traits: motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics & integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risk.
- Expertise in structuring, negotiating, and managing complex commercial deals and acquisitions is nice to have but not a requirement.
- 5+ years of relevant business experience in gaming industry.
- Excellent written and oral English language skills. Bilingual (Korean+ English)+ at near-native proficiency levels is highly desirable and fluent French or German language skill is nice to have.
- Work-experience at eSports industry is highly preferred**