주요 업무 내용
• Responsible for driving profitable and sustainable sales growth at local e-shopping malls while ensuring sales, margin, profitability and operations objectives are met through an strategic business plan.
• Direct contribution to eCom sales through well-organized merchandising and sales driven promotions align with brand priority.
• Build, lead, manage and grow Rockport Korea’s eCommerce business.
• Create and drive the development and execution of the overall eCommerce strategy
o Range planning, buy products and inventory tracking
o Set price strategy to aligned with brand price strategy
o Ensure product launch and presence in the sites on timely manner with required quality to meet market demand.
• Drive customer acquisition and top line growth through Digital Marketing while maintaining margin and ROI goals
• Implement global strategy for the development and management of eCommerce business in Korea to increase sales.
• Responsible for Rockport Korea’s Web merchandising strategy and planning
• Oversee site experience to provide a user friendly digital experience across all devices
• Manage Rockport Korea’s Ecommerce P/L, budgeting, and meet/exceed all relevant KPI’s
• Analyze and report all eCommerce activities and metrics
• Identify key growth strategies and create business plans that result in the establishment of a long-term interactive relationship between Rockport and the consumer.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on time with required quality level.
• Maintain strategic approach to achieve desired results by ensuring that alignment of internal priorities and resources.
• Develop eCom merchandising strategy to achieve sales target.
• Develop sales driven promotion planning and execution to achieve sales targets through alignment with Merchandising and Marketing teams.
• Manage eCom agencies to increase revenue.
• Manage the execution of leveraging market industry knowledge by studying eCom marketing trends i.e. researching competitors' activities and case study for benchmark.
• Lead and coach team members to have full initiatives and ownership
• BA degree from University preferably in Business or IT.
Minimum Years of Experience:
• More than 5 years related experience
• Business experience in consumer goods
• Experience working in an international company
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Extensive knowledge of the eCommerce industry, including web/mobile sales and marketing technique, order fulfillment strategies, market research and analysis practice and communication capabilities
• Demonstrate strategic discernment and ability to navigate strategic challenges
• Strong business acumen in net sales, margin, profit and inventory
• The ability to skillfully negotiate, winning concessions without damaging relationships
• Advanced knowledge of MS office applications
• Ability to present effectively and gain collaboration for strategic level planning
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across organization functions and levels and to write and prepare business correspondences
• Profound knowledge over merchandising and online system
• Excellent planning and organizing competencies
• Good in written and spoken English
• Analysis and problem solving
• Experience in Demandware