주요 업무 내용
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for tracking import shipment, inventory management. He/she has to do customs clearance and Order status Update and also inbound shipment tracking from origin to Korea. He/she has to update Korean label and confirmation from time to time by helping of customs broker and communicate with stakeholders
• Customs clearance and Order status Update
• Inbound shipment tracking from origin to Korea
• Korean label update and confirmation from time to time by helping of customs broker and communicate with stakeholders
• Shipping document handling and hand over the necessary documents
• Inventory Management
` Obsolete and Aging stock report creation and follow up
` Stock counting report readiness as month ending activity
` Inventory status update per shelf life
• Waterfall chart creation for future stock proposition
• Product Logistics management
` Spec for inner/outbox
` Logistics and Product label confirmation
` Product master management
• Key user for Supply Chain Project
` 3PL movement with CJ
` Korean Label change due to headquarter re-location
• Around 2 – 5 years of solid Supply Chain experience, previous working experience as a logistics admin or warehouse specialist is a plus.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills required including use of advanced formulas
• Experience with SAP is a plus
• Strong experience in FMCG (preferably in food/drinks), working with A-brands and working in an international environment.
• Knows and understands the supply chain dynamics in Korea.
• Good in English (both verbally and in writing)