주요 업무 내용
Manage and control Division Finance activities in the areas of controlling, financial reporting and control, budgeting, accounting, Net Working Capital, investment, tax and fiscal related and risk management matters in accordance with the group policies and guidelines and local business environment.
• Key senior member of Division Country Management team
• Focus on ensuring the positive business impact of Finance within own area, Business partner of corporate's CEO/ Management: Provide financial support to CEO as well as assist him and his team to grow the business strategically via financial/business decision support, business risk assessment, etc.
• Full responsibility for all financial information in company, including P&L, Balance Sheet and statutory accounts.
• Professional leader and line manager for the country finance team of 20 in size
• Provide Controlling service and support across all business areas
• Provide guidance and consulting on Financial matters to senior business team, drawing on specialist colleagues as needed to highlight key issues
• Ensure Financial service delivery, process improvement, change implementation of financial changes, Manage service relationship with specific business unit/ area for range of Financial services
• Handle and resolve complex and more difficult Controlling issues (e.g. adjusting for taxes, VAT, varying local legal requirements)
• Develop Controlling solutions that reflect best practices and work across multiple business areas/ geographies
• Establish, improve and maintain KPIs (global and local) that pertain to the Finance function nationally, to ensure teams meet requirements;
Experience & Qualification:
• Finance-related university degree with a focus on Finance/Accounting or equivalent qualification
• 8-10 years experience in a financial management role, including 5 years managerial experience in a large organization
• Previous CFO / Finance Director experience for a medium size country entity or very senior Finance Managers with the broad Finance background, e.g. a combination of a big-4 background and finance commercial roles with experience in dealing with Finance teams.
• Team leadership
• International /cross-country experience
• Experience in financial transformation initiatives / larger change programs preferable experience in automation and digitization projects
• Proven experience dealing with senior stakeholders, being a member of the country / sub-regional senior management
Required Skills & Capabilities:
• Very good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
• Proactive and able to work under pressure
• Assertive, persistent and able to challenge
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Able to influence, negotiate and resolve conflicts
• Team player with very strong leadership skills
• Languages: English and Korean