주요 업무 내용
QE Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced QE Software Engineer for Spearhead studio in Seoul. In this role you will work with our teams to develop quality control tools, test automation and CI systems for products. A critical partner of game development teams, Quality Engineering is driving innovation in tools and processes to achieve the highest quality standards. In partnership with software engineers and QA, and using various programming and scripting languages, they design, develop, and maintain CI system, automation test tools and other tools that help to drive quality in our products.
Please, refer to QE introductory video. You will be able to learn about Quality Engineering team.
• Drive quality process and technology improvement for Spearhead/Asia development team
• Integrate with the development team and champion good development and testing processes
• Work directly with game development and QA to ensure requirements are understood and met
• Work with overseas tech team and Quality Engineering team to integrate and develop global scale tools
• Leverage and improve existing tools to add value efficiently
• Develop and integrate new tools to fill gaps
• Writing automated testing script for both PC client, Mobile client and server.
• Setup load testing process, write scripts, run tests, analyze server performance, create report and develop load testing tools for micro service architecture servers
• Integrate systems and tools into existing code base and processes
• Contribute reusable code, tools, and processes to the company’s quality strategy
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent industry experience
• A minimum 5+ years professional experience in software development
• Experienced with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis, etc.
• Knowledge of PC/Mobile client test automation, server test automation and/or development process improvements
• Strong scripting experience with Python, Shell Scripts, Ruby, etc.
• Familiarity with mobile/web game development and load testing is a plus
• Familiarity with QA process and having a relevant certification/experience is a plus
• Demonstrated problem solving and innovation skills
• Experienced Lean/Agile development process