주요 업무 내용
1. Partner with a cross-functional group to design and execute local and global strategy for how we hire, onboard, develop, motivate, and retain our team.
2. Provide insightful data to guide decision-making and offer proactive solutions around programs including compensation, performance, management, and talent programs.
3. Coach managers and leaders on all things people-related, such as performance management & mentoring, employee relations, leveling, and organizational development.
4. Advise and consult management on SendBird policies and local labor laws, in collaboration with fellow People and Culture team members and legal counsel as necessary.
5. Help lead our culture efforts across all offices, working closely with cross-functional stakeholders to establish new hire onboarding programs.
6. Act as an advocate and resource for SendBird employees in our Seoul office and beyond.
[WHO YOU ARE]
1. You have a passion for helping people do their best work. You nurture this passion by reading broadly in the areas of HR strategy, motivation, well-being, behavior change, and organizational development.
2. You have a strong desire to understand all parts of the business, from product roadmap, sales numbers and metrics to the history on each employee and why they joined the company.
3. You are flexible, fast-moving, execution-oriented; you have a track record of "getting it done" on time and accurately.
4. You are a clear and compelling communicator with a talent for helping others understand how people decisions get made. You can create, stand and deliver (or facilitate) a presentation to any level, size of audience.
5. You are looking for a role that is equal parts strategy and execution. You are excited about leading and building out this function in our Seoul office and are ready to be hands-on.
6. You can influence, engage, and partner closely with appropriate business partners across all levels of the organization to get things done.
7. You know when to listen and are not afraid to speak up.
8. Strong alignment with our core values.
[EXPERIENCE & SKILLS]
1. At least six years in a Human Resources role, preferably with a mix of experience in fast-growing startup companies and more established organizations within the tech industry.
2. Understanding of current legal, regulatory and governmental labor environment.
3. Experience working within a global organization and coordinating across offices to roll out people programs.
4. Fluent in written and spoken Korean and English.