주요 업무 내용
• Based on the company’s Marketing plans and on the requirements of the Korean market, prepare Marketing strategy in line with the company’s objectives to achieve the sales target and increase brand awareness. Plan, develop and execute accordingly yearly marketing plan through new product launches as well as the ongoing support of basic business.
- Prepare yearly Marketing objectives and strategies.
- Oversee forecast to ensure planning accuracy and appropriate inventory levels.
- Regularly check excess inventory status and implement plans to reduce excess inventory.
- Forecast new launches based on product study and market, consumer research.
- Forecast, manage samples and develop sampling strategy for each star pillars.
- Develop marketing strategy and program for each category, star pillars
- Help execute marketing calendar and monthly programs
- Develop strategic marketing plans (incl. promotional plans) for brand’s products focused on innovation parts, based on business and market trends through quantitative and qualitative analysis, recommending any necessary strategic changes.
- Collaborate and coordinate with various teams in terms of product registration, import and other logistics functions to ensure that Marketing Plan will be fulfilled within the time schedule.
- Establish annual/monthly forecast by product and monitor the performance of each product category, highlight the products with poor performance and recommend solution to resolve poor sales. Recommend the product deletions on an annual or seasonal basis.
- Based on the marketing brief provided by Global and all the necessary surveys and analysis of the Korean Market needs and trend, establish the market- mix of all new products.
- Gather and analyze performance of competitors’ products.
- Share and update accurate market information with HQ in timely manner.
- Based on the forecast, monitor the stock level if it’s in line with sales and forecasts. Manage the right stock level by communication with related teams. If the stock level is poor, recommend solutions to resolve like return, write off etc.
- After the launch of new products, analyze the sales results and the feedback from the field, communicate recommendation to the Int’l marketing department, recommend areas of improvement and revise the sales forecast, if necessary.
- Produce monthly product related reports
- Coordinate various works done by different team/other marketing members (i.e. DM, Media text, Product claim & strength for Education…)
- Develop product concepts based on global strategy and local customers’ needs
- Create promotional items including GWP, leaflet/brochures, and catalogs.
- Prepare product category performance analysis.
- Responsible for brand segment category reviews as needed including phasing forecast.
- Conduct post launch evaluation analysis of major programs.
- Share weekly reports on sales results of monthly focus products.
- Set up price strategy in line with HQ guideline
- Plan new product launches and push growth of pillar products utilizing market analysis and marketing expertise to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- More than 10 years of Product Management or related experience
- Fluent Korean/English in speaking and writing
- Passionate about beauty and fashion and eager to find new trend and develop concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with all various departments
- Highly organized and calendar driven with the ability to handle many important tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of SAP will be a plus.